This family-owned spot with a good vibe serves fresh and tasty food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with fresh-brewed hot tea, frosted tea drinks and coffees. You can also pick up loose leaf teas, mugs, strainers, stoneware pots and other accessories. Customers can swap books and college students receive discounts. Join the Sleepwalkers Club and receive a 20 percent discount on food and beverages if you stop in wearing your pajamas from 7am - 9am.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 7am- 8pm. Operating hours are extended during art walks.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: May 2010
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tandmeteaco.com/Menu_Items.html
- Specialties: Crepes, tarts, bagels, salads