L.A. Fashions is located in the Central Plaza in the Grand Central District. This shop is a retail clothing store but also acts as a consignment store. L.A. Fashions sells all of the latest brands for teenagers and preteens. It offers items for 30-40% less than at the mall or boutiques.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spots with a ramp that leads to a sidewalk. The sidewalk is level to the front entrance.
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Shoes, pants, dresses, casual clothes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Jeans never go out of style.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Aeropostale, DNKY, Nike, Addidas, Hollister and more
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2