Election Day Checklist
The citywide vote in Gulfport is on Tuesday, March 13, 2012. Voters will choose a council person for Ward 1 and Ward 3 and vote on five amendment questions. Gulfport Patch has attached a sample ballot on this story, courtesy of the City of Gulfport website.
- David Hastings: For more information check out www.davidhastings4gulfportcitycouncil.com, email email@example.com or call (727) 322-0909 or (727) 434-0074.
- Dan Liedtke: For more information check out www.gulfportspirit.com, email Dan@gulfportspirit.com or call (727) 233-0469.
- James Perry: For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 384-1807.
- Jennifer Salmon: For more information check out www.electjennifersalmon.com, email Elect_Jennifer@tampabay.rr.com or call (727) 399-7746.
Where to vote:
There are four polling places for this election. The polls are open from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Gulfport Patch has attached a list of polling places by precinct on this story, courtesy of the City of Gulfport website.
- , 5730 Shore Blvd. S.
- Most Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, 5800 15th Ave S.
- Trinity Church of the Nazarene, 1000 55th St. S.
- Gulfport Presbyterian Church, 5313 27th Ave S.
What to bring:
Valid Identification: Ex: Florida Driver's License, Florida ID Card, United States Passport, ect. For a complete list of forms of acceptable identification view this section of the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections office website.
What to expect:
The Pinellas County Supervisior of Elections office has put together a step by step video for voters.
Unofficials election results will be released throughout the night and will be posted on the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections website.