While serving as Chief Deputy for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office in 2009 Bob Gualtieri eliminated 16 positions in the fugitive unit, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
The issue was brought up at the Meet the Candidates Forum in Gulfport. Watch our video to hear more from both candidates.
Related Articles from the Forum:
- VIDEO: Gualtieri, Swope Share Vision for County
- VIDEO: Ehrlich Walks Out, Rep. Young No Show
- VIDEO: 'I Feel Like Clint Eastwood,' Young Says
- VIDEO: 'He's Lost Touch,' Ehrlich Says of Rep. Young
Related Articles on Patch:
- Vice Mayor Endorses Swope, Mayor Backs Gualtieri
- Video: Gualtieri Wins GOP Nomination for Pinellas County Sheriff
- Gualtieri Beats Rice for Republican Nod for Sheriff