This first time festival is picking up speed like no other! Saturday, June 23rd from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Gulfport Beach will be the place to be seen.
Here is what's on tap:
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. : Live Music: and Water Balloon Toss
- 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. : Live music: Kayak Race and Bartender Beach Race
- 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. : Live music: Paddle Board Race and Corn Hole Tournament
- 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. : Live music: Recycle Regatta
- 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. : Urban Gypsies Live
The Point behind the Gulfport Recreation Center will provide live music all day and plenty of arts and craft vendors to keep you shopping. The Gulfport Area Chamber of Commerce will be selling beer and wine and providing a comphy tent venue to view what's happening on the beach. I'm hoping also for a dunk tank, not confirmed yet, but hopefully it will materialize.
For kids and young adults Spotlight Amusements will provide Bungee Trampoline, Rock Wall, Walking Water Bubble, Fishing Game, Duck Pond, Hi Striker Game, Tropical Water Slide and Rainbow Water Ride and Bounce House.
The prizes for each race are piling in gift cards on hand right now are from:
- Smokin J's Real Texas BBQ
- Neptune Grill
- The Village Pub
- The Art of Massage
- The Perfect 10 Nail Salon
- Red Hot Tiki
- Domain Home Accessories
If you want to register for any of the races forms can be picked up and dropped off at the Chamber office at 4926 Gulfport Blvd.