Organizers with the Jim West Prostate Cancer Foundation 5K Run n' Walk are hosting a Mini Health, Nutrition & Fitness Fair on Friday, Jan. 4 from 12 - 6:30 p.m at the Gulfport Casino Ballroom.
The fair is free and will also offer free prostate cancer screening (PSA) for the first 50 men.
The free fair will feature:
- Prostate Cancer Screening (PSA) Blood Test Only
- Dr. Douglas Moss, Orthopedist
- Be The Match, National Marrow Donor Program
- Spinal Correction Center
- Bond Thomas, Chiropractic
- St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Happy Feet – Birkenstock
- Great American Natural Products
- Organic Produce
- Qivana, Natural Health Systems
- The Long House
- GNLD Intl. Whole Food Nutritional Supplements
Runners and walkers who registered for the race can also pick up packets during this time. The 5K is on Saturday, Jan. 4 at 8 a.m.
For more information about the 5K check out www.jwestprostatefoundation.org. You cal register online at www.Active.com.