- Remember to your Christmas tree. Set it out, curbside, for pick up by the utilities department. Don’t forget to remove all ornaments from the tree before putting it outside for pick up. To ensure that the tree is recycled, you can also drop it off yourself at 3095 114th Ave. N. in St. Petersburg. The cost is $3 per load with a maximum of five trees per load.
- Creative short-story writers will meet in the at 10 a.m. today. The meeting is free and open to the public. From college students to singles, any one is welcome.
- Get your groove on in preparation for Saturday night’s New Year’s Eve party. will be hosting an East-Coast Swing Dance Lesson at 7 p.m. The class is an hour long and is located at 5500 Shore Blvd. S. in Gulfport.
- Become a part of Patch. Post your photos to the Neighborhood Gallery and show off those photography skills. Whether it’s a beautiful sunset or a night out at with friends, upload your images and then share them.
- Tuesday’s rain will bring today’s sunshine along with some cooler weather. The forecast is sunny with a high of 63 and a low near 51.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something