A handful of Gulfport restaurants are participating in a national campaign to stamp out HIV and AIDS on Thursday, April 26.
A portion of the day's proceeds from "Dining Out for Life" go to about 60 service organizations that help men, women and children living with HIV and AIDS.
17 Gulfport restaurants are making a 25 percent donation of its proceeds:
- Backfin Blue Cafe (dinner)
- Gulfport Cafe (breakfast)
- Habana Cafe (lunch, dinner)
- La Cote Basque Winehouse (dinner)
- Neptune Grill (lunch)
- O'Maddy's Bar & Grille (lunch, dinner)
- Oar House Bar (lunch, dinner)
- Peg's Cantina and Brew Pub: (dinner)
- Peninsula Inn: (dinner)
- Pepperz: (lunch, dinner)
- Pia's Trattoria: (dinner)
- Smokin' J's: (lunch, dinner)
- Stella's: (breakfast)
- T and Me Tea Company: (breakfast, lunch)
- Tangelo's Grille: (dinner)
- The Village Pub: (lunch, dinner)
- Yummy's: (lunch)
Looking for more options in the Tampa Bay area? Visit DiningOutforLife.com for more participating eateries.