Target will be pulling an all-nighter come Black Friday Eve. The store announced this week that they will open at 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 22 with select Black Friday savings. The store will begin offering additional Doorbuster sales at 4 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 23.
In Gulfport, that means you can head over to Target
- at 8151 MLK St., St. Petersburg
- 2747 Gulf To Bay Blvd, Clearwater
- at 4450 Park St N, Saint Petersburg
"We heard from our guests that they look forward to kicking off their holiday shopping with deal-hunting on Thanksgiving night," said Kathee Tesija, Target's executive vice president for merchandising in an announcement. "Opening at 9 p.m. gives Target’s Black Friday guests a more convenient way to create an after-dinner shopping event that the entire family can enjoy."
The store gave a sneak peak of Black Friday deals. Check out the list below:
· Apex 32” LCD TV, $147.00 (except AK/HI)
· Nikon L310 digital camera, $99.99
· Nook Simple Touch e-reader, $49.00
· Select classic board games, $7.00
· Beats Headphones, $179.99
· Sony PS3 250MB Game System, $199.99 (includes console, two games and a wireless controller)
These are the 4 a.m. Doorbuster deals:
· Samsung 50” 1080p LED HDTV, $699.00
· Canon A3400 Camera Bundle, $89.99
· Fisher-Price Doodlepro Classic, $10.00
· Leapfrog Explorer Software, $15.00
The store also released holiday hours this year:
· Nov. 22-23: 9 p.m. (Thursday) to 10 or 11 p.m. (Friday)
· Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
· Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m.