Tyrone Square Mazda Presents the Tangerine Blues Festival
- Where: The Tangerine Greenway is located on 18th Ave S. between 49th St. and 55th St. S. in Gulfport
- When: Saturday Sept. 28
- Time: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Gates open at 9 a.m.)
- Price: Free (Rain or Shine)
Come out to the music fest and you'll not only support the community, but you'll be helping children at All Children's Hospital. The event, which is put on by The 49th St. Business Association, has helped raise more than $16,200 for the hospital in the past three years.
- 10 a.m.: Boilin' Oil
- 12 p.m.: Sycamore Shade
- 2 p.m.: The Blue Grass Sound
- 4 p.m.: Charlie Morris Band
- 5:30 p.m.: Lauren Mitchell Band
- 7:00 p.m.: TC Carr
- 8:30 p.m.: Selwyn Birchwood Band
Food: There will also be great food and something for everyone, including: O'Maddy’s, PIPO’s, Mr Bill’s, Fresh Made Lemon Ade, Pop’s Rite Popsicles and much more.
Dining Tent: New this year is a Dining Tent (where you can sit and enjoy the great food) and a VIP seating area (up front and close to the bands - call for pricing as we only have 6 tables left of 25 available).
Donate to Senior Center: Help the Gulfport Senior Center replenish the pantry! Bring in 4 cans of canned goods and get a free soda, bring in 6 cans and get a free beer (must be 21)! They must be brought to either ticket booth and exchanged for your drink ticket.
- Spot Light Amusements will have a large kiddie area.
- The Tampa Bay Rays Foundation will be there doing their Official Autograph Auction booth.
- "One Blood" will be there. People are encouraged to donate if they can.
Roads Closed: The North side of Tangerine Greenway will be blocked off.
ATM: Yes, there will be ATM machines on site.
Public Restrooms: Yes, located on the greenway.
Not Permitted: Pets & Coolers
Interested in volunteering? Contact The South 49th Street Business Association at www.So49.org or email So49 at this link.
Wondering what to expect? Check out our complete photo gallery from last year on Gulfport Patch!