Tyrone Square Mazda Presents the Tangerine Blues Festival
- Where: The Tangerine Greenway is located on 18th Ave S. between 49th St. and 55th St. S. in Gulfport
- When: Saturday Sept. 29
- Time: 4 - 10 p.m.
- Price: Free (Rain or Shine)
- 4 p.m.: No Money Down
- 5:30 p.m.: Sterling Magee
- 7 p.m.: Betty Fox
- 8:30 p.m.: Sean Chambers
Food Trucks: There will be several food trucks parked during the event including Pipos Cuban and Mr. Bills.
To Do: There will be children's activities including "moon walks" and McDonald's characters. People will also be encouraged to donate blood, as the Blood Mobile will be at the event giving out t-shirt to those who donate.
Roads Closed: The North side of Tangerine Greenway will be blocked off.
Take a look at the parking map provided by the City of Gulfport attached to this article. The map shows:
- Free parking areas
- Free trolley route (Free trolley service 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. day of the event.)
- Free off-site parking (Park and wave down the trolley for a free ride to Beach Blvd.) Off-site parking at the following locations:
- Neighborhood Center, 1601 49th St. S.
- Wells Fargo Parking Lot, 2001 49th St. S.
- Caldwall Parking Lot, 5201 Gulfport Blvd. S.
- Gulfport Recreation Center, 5730 Shore Blvd. S.
- Gulfport Senior Center, 5501 27th Ave S.
- Catherine Hickman Theater, 5501 27th Ave S.
- Empty Lot, 56th St. S. & Gulfport Blvd. S.
- Little League Complex, 55th St. & 19th Ave S.
- Hoyt Field, 5690 23rd Ave S.
ATM: Yes, there will be ATM machines on site.
Public Restrooms: Yes, located on the greenway.
Not Permitted: Pets & Coolers
For more information check out the article "Tyrone Square Mazda Presents The Tangerine Blues Fest."