With 30,000 people expected to come out for this year's Geckofest on Saturday, August 31, we know, it may be hard to find a good parking spot. However, parking is free in Gulfport - so, take a look at the attached map and come out with a plan B if you can't get the spot you want.
Feel free to print the map before you head out! This map shows:
- Free parking areas
- Free trolley route (Free trolley service 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. day of the event) Park anywhere in the trolley route and catch a free ride by waving down the trolley.
- Gulfport Marina service will be provided at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. with the last drop at 9:45 p.m.
- Free off-site parking (Park and wave down the trolley for a free ride to Beach Blvd.)
- Gulfport Senior Center, 5501 27th Ave S.
- Catherine Hickman Theater, 5501 27th Ave S.
- Chase Park- Parking behind the Gulfport Historical Museum, 5301 28th Ave S.
- Hoyt Field, 5690 - 23rd Ave S.
- Gulfport Recreation Center, 5730 Shore Blvd. S.
- Wood Ibis Park, 58th St. & 28th Ave S.
- Little League Complex, 55th St. & 19th Ave S.