Tyrone Square Mazda is the presenting sponsor of the 5th Annual Tangerine Blues Fest on Saturday, Sept. 29 on the Tangerine Greenway. The event is for all ages and will feature music, food and even a kids area. Here's what you need to know about the festival:
1) It's free! The gate opens at 3 p.m. with live music from 4 - 10 p.m. The Tangerine Greenway is located on 18th Ave S. between 49th St. and 55th St. S. in Gulfport
2) Guests can bring chairs and/or blankets, however coolers and pets are not permitted.
3) Check out the schedule of performers:
- 4 p.m.: No Money Down
- 5:30 p.m.: Sterling Magee
- 7 p.m.: Betty Fox
- 8:30 p.m.: Sean Chambers
4) The City of Gulfport Trolley will provide rides along the designated route between 3 p.m. and 11 p.m. See map for trolley route and free parking during the event.
5) A portion of the proceeds will benefit All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg.
For more information check out the article "Tyrone Square Mazda Presents The Tangerine Blues Fest."