The annual end-of-summer festival is expected to lure 30,000 people to downtown Gulfport from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. this coming Saturday! There will be dozens of vendors and three stages packed with live entertainment..
As always, the 12th annual event is free and very family friendly.
And, Gulfport Patch will be there to cover all of the days events! Stop by our booth and say "hi!" Wondering what to expect? Check out our photo gallery from last year's festival, "11th Annual Geckofest: A Festive, Colorful and Well-Attended Affair."
We've attached a map of the free parking areas including the Gulfport Trolley Stops around town.
Check out the complete schedule:
Gecko Fest Schedule:
10: a.m.: Opening of new electric car station on Shore Boulevard near the Gulfport Casino Ballroom, 5500 Shore Blvd. S.
Main Stage in front of Gulfport Casino, 5500 Shore Blvd. S.:
- 10-11:30am: Joel and Dakota
- Noon-1:30pm: Tropical Disturbance
- 2-3:30: Bing Futch
- 4-5:30: Circle Four
- 5:30: Parade Staging by Dive
- 6:00: Walking Parade begins
- 6-7:30: Paul Anthony
- 6:30: Costume Contest at Main Stage
- 8-10: Urban Gypsies
- 8:45: Fire Show on 31st and Beach Blvd
30th and Beach Blvd. Stage:
- 10 am-1:30pm: Noisemakers and Gabe Whitney
- 2-3:30pm: The Wrenchers
- 4-5:30: Casey Allen
- 6-7:20: The Impacs
Art Village Courtyard Stage:
- 1:30pm: Noisemakers and Gabe Whitney
- 2:30: Jimbo Talbot Drum Quest
- 4:00: Ybor City Buskers and Friends
- 6:00: Gulfport Ramblers
For more information contact Suzanne King at (727) 322-5217 and check out the event's official website at www.GeckoFest.com.