Librarian's Picks by Alex Hooks at the Gulfport Public Library
Books for children
- "The Tale of Mr. Tod" by Beatrix Potter
- "Alice: Through the Looking-Glass" by Lewis Carroll
- "Butterflies for Kiri" by Cathryn Falwell
- "The Girl who Loved Caterpillars" by Jean Merrill
- "The Biggest Bear" Lynd Ward
Books for adults
- "The Forever War" by Joe Haldeman (science fiction)
- "Brave New Worlds" edited by John Joseph Adams (Dystopian short stories)
- "Wonder Tales" by Lord Dunsany (early fantasy)
- "The Last Man" by Mary Shelley (novel by the author of Frankenstein)
- "Player One: What is to Become of Us" by Douglas Coupland (modern fiction)
For a complete list of family activities at the Gulfport Public Library check out their website.
If you're looking to expand your personal library buy a gently used book at the Friends of the Gulfport Library corner in the Gulfport Public Library and/or stop by the Small Adventures Book Shop.