Dozens filled the Art Village Courtyard for the Fourth Annual Industrial Strength Chili Cookoff. The fundraiser for the Industrial Arts Center not only featured a friendly chili competition, but chef's also entered salsa dishes.
I, along with Councilor Jennifer Salmon, Councilor Barbara Banno and David Hastings put our taste buds to the test with 12 entries. Everything from hot, cold, spicy and sweet entertained guests and of course . . the judges!
Special thanks to the Industrial Arts Center for allowing me to take part.
The winners are!
- First Place: Rajun Cajun with Stephen and Clara Spicer
- Second Place: Dennis Reid
- Third Place: Yummy's
- First Place: Sarah Froggatt and Brian Crawford
- Second Place: Todd Swords
- Third Place: Smoking' J's
Check out our photos from the event! Did you snap some? Add them to this article!