Expect pony rides for the kiddies, a yard sale for bargain hunters and live entertainment for all ages at Boca Ciega Center's first ever "May-Faire" Community Family-Fun Festival on Saturday, May 12, 2012.
The festival runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the Boca Ciega Center, 1414 59th St. S, Gulfport.
Check out this huge list of activities.
For the kids:
- Pony Rides, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- "Kids Korner," 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Dunk Tank
- Face Painting
- Community Yard Sale, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Arts, Crafts, Business & Food Vendors, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Baked Goods, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Silent Auction, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Live Entertainment Hosted by Chad Stypmann, Good Vibrations, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tour of Boca Ciega Center, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Health Fair, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Veterans Honored, Flag Dedication, Formal Retiring 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (Bring flags needing formal retiring.)
Park at Most Holy Name Catholic Church, 5800 15th Ave S, Gulfport.