Invite a friend
Mini Health, Nutrition & Fitness Expo
Organizers with the Jim West Prostate Cancer Foundation 5K Run n' Walk are hosting a Mini Health, Nutrition & Fitness Fair on Friday, Jan. 4 from 12 - 6:30 p.m at the Gulfport Casino Ballroom.
The fair is free and will also offer free prostate cancer screening (PSA) for the first 50 men.
The free fair will feature:
- Prostate Cancer Screening (PSA) Blood Test Only
- Dr. Douglas Moss, Orthopedist
- Be The Match, National Marrow Donor Program
- Spinal Correction Center
- Bond Thomas, Chiropractic
- St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Happy Feet – Birkenstock
- Great American Natural Products
- Organic Produce
- Qivana, Natural Health Systems
- The Long House
- GNLD Intl. Whole Food Nutritional Supplements
Runners and walkers who registered for the race can also pick up packets during this time. The 5K is on Saturday, Jan. 4 at 8 a.m.
For more information about the 5K check out www.jwestprostatefoundation.org. You cal register online at www.Active.com.
More About The Gulfport Casino Ballroom
The Gulfport Casino Ballroom has a waterfront view of Boca Ciega Bay in Gulfport. The venue was built in 1934 and was completely renovated in 2001. The Casino features an original 5,000 square foot ballroom dance floor, public boat dock, catering kitchen and full-service bar. The city owns and operates the Gulfport Casino Ballroom. In addition to weekly dance classes open to the public, the ballroom can be rented for private events.
Other events here
- Tango Tuesdays! Argentine Tango Dancing Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–10:30 pm