Buy | Sell | Trade

Find a good home for what you don’t need, discover things you do!

Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Describe your listingDescribe your listingMake an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
Posts awaiting your approval 0
CJ November 02, 2013 at 08:11 PM
Was it you who said you had nice one stolen about a year ago? I hope it did not happen again.
Philip Penrose November 03, 2013 at 08:21 AM
Hi CJ - yes, mine was stolen back then - and no...it didn't happen again. I plan to keep this oneRead Morewe ll out of site.
CJ November 03, 2013 at 10:26 AM
We now have two sets of bikes in our family. A high quality one that we never park and leaveRead Moreanywher e, secured or not. And also a cheaper, but still "OK" one that we are willing to chance talking someplace and securing it while we go do activities we ride to. If they get taken, then we will just replace them easily. Now that we have lived her nearly 2 years, we now realize it is so flat here, that even a cheap bike is "very" easy to pedal around. When we first moved here I could not help but almost laugh at all the people on crappy bikes...but now I see the possible reason behind their choices. The old bikes here are awesome. I've got a run down old Raleigh 3-Speed with the gear changer on the handle that hooks to a chain thing that goes into the rear hub....very old school...and it works great here. My wife has an oldie that shifts by tapping the rear coaster brake....you can identify those types by the colored stripes on the rear axle. They both seem low risk at being taken by a thief. I have had it with losing a $1000 or more bike. In our first 6 months here I lost two like that. One was an expensive electric bike that had only been ridden twice that we brought here from Kansas. Ouch.
See more »