What you Need to Know for Aquamania
Aquamania is Saturday, June 23 from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. on the Gulfport Beach and The Point (behind the Gulfport Recreation Center.)
Here is your survival guide for a fabulous free, fun Saturday in Gulfport
- Parking is Free!
- Attendance is Free!
There will be arts and craft vendors and other vendors to purchase from including beer and wine.
You can register up to one hour before your race!
You can print the registration form at: http://suzieking.com/applicants/summer/aqua-mania-festival.com
Races have a registration fee:
- Water Balloon $5
- Kayak and Stand up Paddleboard $10
- Recycle Regatta $25
- Bartender Beach Race $10
- Corn Hole $10.
Prizes consist of local gift certificates.
To participate in races:
- You must register and sign a hold harmless agreement. If you are a minor your parent must sign.
- Registration tables for races will be next to beer/wine ticket sales on the Point.
- For water races you must have on a life jacket. There will be some available for use free.
- If you need to rent a paddleboard or Kayak you may do so for $15.
- Bartender Beach Race: Must be in flip flops, we will provide a frosty drink on a tray.
Corn Hole Tournament will be held on the Point (behind the Gulfport Recreation Center).
Dunk Tank will be on the Point.
- Kids Area will be on the Beach, there will be free options and an all day charge option.
- Free salt watercolor painting area.
There are different ordinances for the Beach and “The Point” behind the Recreation Center.
On “The Point”
- You may purchase beer and wine from the vendor with proper identification but not leave the designated area.
- You may smoke.
- You may bring your dog.
- You may bring your beach chair/umbrella (there will be limited tent shade).
- You may not bring a cooler.
- There will be limited food options but local restaurants will offer specials.
On the Beach
- You may bring your beach chair/umbrella and water floats
- You may not have alcoholic beverages but you can have a cooler
- You may not smoke
- You may not bring your dog
Don’t forget your sun block, keep hydrated and lighthearted, this is Aquamania!
10-12: The Wrenchers Live Surf Music and Water Balloon Toss
10:30: JetLev Demonstration. Water shoots a person 30 feet into the air
10-3: Salt Watercolors Kids painting and art area
12-2: Joel and Dakota Live: Kayak Race and Bartender Beach Race
2-4: The CRAIC band, The Bawdy Boys and For Love or Money Live:
Paddle Board Race and Corn Hole Tournament
4-6: Music: Recycle Regatta
6-8: Urban Gypsies Live
All day long the Dunk Tank will feature local ‘celebrities’.
For more information: email@example.com or 727-344-3711