Powerball Jackpot Climbs to $500 Million
Whoa! The Powerball Jackpot is climbing.
Who's left on your holiday shoppling list? Maybe you can buy something for everyone if you win the next Powerball Jackpot.
The Powerball Jackpot is climbing and went from a whopping $425 million on Monday to an astonishing $500 million on Tuesday. That's a cash value of $327.4 million according to Powerball.com.
All you have to do to play is buy a ticket for $2 at a local gas station, grocery store or convenience store by 10 p.m. Wednesday night. Feel free to play your lucky numbers or try a quick pick if you can't decide.
When to buy a ticket:
According to Powerball.com, drawings are held on Wednesday and Saturday nights at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Tickets have to be purchased by 10 p.m. Eastern Time on the night of the drawing. Anything bought after 10 p.m. on Wednesday will be for the next drawing.
Also note that all prizes have to be claimed within 180 days of the drawing and in the state where it was bought.
Where to buy a ticket:
Go to Florida Lottery's website and enter your zip code for a list of retailers near you.
According to the seach the following locations in and near Gulfport sell the Powerball tickets:
- Gulfport Mini Mart, 1615 58th St. S. Gulfport
- Gulfport Supergas, 2201 49th St. S. Gulfport
- Joy Mart, 1005 49th St. S. Gulfport
- Kwik Stop, 5227 22nd Ave S. Gulfport
- Sunoco Gulfport, 5150 Gulfport Blvd. S. Gulfport
- TLC Food Mart, 2822 Beach Boulevard, Gulfport
- Town Shore Market 7 Deli, 5800 28th Ave S. Gulfport
- Pasadena Rally, 1080 Pasadena Ave S. South Pasadena
- Publix, 1075 Pasadena Ave S. South Pasadena
- Sweetbay, 6851 Gulfport Blvd. S. South Pasadena
- 7-Eleven, 1271 Pasadena Ave. S. St. Petersburg