12 DUIs, 1 Crack Cocaine Bust in Weekend Wolf Pack Patrols
From drunken driving arrests to drug busts and 28 traffic citations, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office had a busy weekend pulling over impaired drivers.
Sheriff's deputies arrested 12 drunk drivers and issued 28 citations while patrolling Pinellas County this weekend.
Patrol deputies targeted reckless or aggressive drivers, or those who may have been under the influence of alcohol.
The DUI Wolf Pack operations are conducted monthly, on nights separate from the once-a-month DUI checkpoints.
Pinellas County Sheriff's released these results:
- 12 arrests for DUI
- Three felony arrests
- Nine misdemeanor arrests
- Two arrests for the charge of driving while license is suspended or revoked
- One charge for reckless driving
- One charge for violation of business purpose only driver's license
- Two charges for possession of a controlled substance
- One arrest for possession of crack cocaine
- One arrest for possession of diazepam
- 28 citations